The day I got a cute puppy at my home, I really had no idea what I was getting into. It was a surprise from my dad. I was astonished seeing that puppy in my home. The reason was that I always wanted a dog at my home and my dad stunned me by bringing him as a surprise. Thanks to dad !!!
“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.”
― Josh Billings
― Josh Billings
I began with the premise that I wanted a experience as dog lover. A person can learn a lot from a dog, even a loony one like mine . Tommy (Tom) taught me about living each day with joy , about seizing the moment and following your heart. He taught me to appreciate the simple things-a walk in the bush, a marathon chase ,waking up from nap due to his barking and licking. And as he grew old and achy, he taught me about optimism in the face of unfavourable situations. He made me smile when I fought with someone, he only brought a laugh when I got angry to my parents. Mostly, he taught me about friendship and selflessness and, above all else, loyalty.
You must agree with the below quote by Mark Twain :
“If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.”
Though he troubles my brother Ankur, Mom ,Dad and me many times but still he is the 3rd son of my family. Beloved of everyone.
- The way he gets behind my mom and dad to go out and roam with them early morning and evening is worth watching.
- You can’t stop yourself doing googly voogly voosk (Learned from Ponds Adevtisement :P) to him when he scratch you to ask food. I enjoy each and every moment talking to him.
- I enjoy shouting on him and the way he obeys me.
- I love the way he jump on anyone when I approach to hit anyone.
- I love when he silently comes to my bed in night leaving his own bed.
- I love teasing him and his Gurrrrrr…. Gurrrr reaction.
- I love when he expects my support being afraid of any other animal.
- I love chasing him with threathening shout when he makes me run behind him.
Man is the Reasoning Animal. Such is the claim. I think it is open to dispute. Indeed, he is the Unreasoning Animal... In truth, man is incurably foolish. Simple things which other animals easily learn, he is incapable of learning. And I must say dogs are the one of the fastest learners among animals.