Born and brought up in Uttar Pradesh , I spent my first 22 years of my life in north India. But this IT industry job gave me the chance to live in south India (Must say southest part of INDIA :-):-) ) and I am living here in south since last 1 year & 3 months.
Having a experience of 1 year & 3 months in IT industry and in South India, I can surely jott down some point of differences between NORTH and SOUTH.
1. Where can you shop the banana’s in terms of kilograms?? It’s here it’s here in south. In north we buy in terms of dozens but here as kilograms. I still cannot understand why is this difference :-(:-(
2. Second thing I must say about haircut : In south the worst haircut shop will charge minimum Rs. 50 for haircut but in north if u r planning to save money u can get it for even Rs. 15. I guess soon all barbers from north will shift to south , leaving north without a single barber. Ha ha ha
3. Yaaro one thing I must tell you…people here in south are crazyyyyy , infact I must say mad about filmy Superstars. They treat them as if they are GOD. You can not say anything bad about the superstar otherwise they will fight with you.
But in north I am sure everyone criticizes and abuse their favourite stars also sometime in their life.
4. For foodiessss : The main dishes of south in breakfast lunch dinner is DOSA IDLI VADA with SAMBHAR and CHUTNEY. But in north no one can live without yummy Stuffed parathas (Aloo paratha..Paneer paratha..Gobi paratha….etc etc …types are countless :-):-):-) )
Though every one knows this point but still I have to mention it because we cannot ignore this point , if we are mentioning the differences between north and south.
5. The last one and the most important difference is regarding the GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. ;-) ;-)
Guys from north India please note the girls here in south are too reserved……toooooo conservative . As north Indian girls , they wil never ask you go for late night parties or for overnight journey to a trip.
Everyone here supports this monopoly. Even the building security guard here doesn’t allow any unknown boy go in a flat where bachelor’s girls r living (Even if those girls have only invited you ) :-(:-(:-( This situation was equivalent as if I was a villan and that bloody guard was SALMAN KHAN.
The only similarity I found between north and south is that ‘Nariyal Paani’ here also cost Rs. 15-20 and in north also u will get for Rs. 20. Though every house here in Kerala is having atleast two coconut tree. I don’t know why they produce in such a large quantity if they cannot give it for cheap.