About Me

My photo
Burgess Hills, West Sussex, United Kingdom
IT Analyst at Tata Consultancy Services
Contact me : Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/rulzwithatul , Email - singh.atul511@gmail.com , Twitter - https://twitter.com/rulzwithatul , Skype Id - rulzwithatul

Saturday, February 5, 2011

THANKS ILP

Ah..!!! 
At last  got the time to post after such a long time...no no I wasn't busy with TCS but I didn't got the time due to completion of other stuffs (yaaro there was many other works like enjoying weekends , covering places not yet visited in trivandrumetc etc etc).

So now after completing my TCS ILP training @Trivandrum without working for even a single extra hour, that’s really a record. I am now at my base branch Kochi. I must really say it was excellent training time at Trivandrum. I enjoyed a lot in both CILP (common ILP) and stream training both. I got many new friends and specially kannada friends  ,I am never going to forget.

I did my stream training in mainframe stream but in kochi searching for mainframe project yet. Getting offer for other technology other than mainframe. I don’t understand then what for they trained me in a special technology. This is simply wastage of time and money in training us.

I must say never take tension after coming to TCS..just enjoy and every thing will go right.
T-86 never going to forget u all. Kahin bhi jao yaaro but be in contact always. Always enjoy  Mainframers and Amrithan’s. Thanks to all my TCS friends for making my ILP training wonderful !!!

5 comments:

  1. nice to c ur post after so long time sir :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir,i got mainframes techlounge and i dont know anything about mainframes.i have read that ilp in mainframes is hectic and tough.Is it so?? i am very tensed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir,i got mainframes techlounge and i dont know anything about mainframes.i have read that ilp in mainframes is hectic and tough.Is it so?? i am very tensed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanya,

      All streams are similar. Mainframes you will find little boring but not tough at all. You will easily be able to go through it. Just enjoy ILP. TCS ILP is not tough as infy. Trust me.Good luck! !

      Delete